DUE SEPTEMBER 2018
ALL wire bound editions have a protective PVC jacket
The Secondary edition of the innovative teachers’ companion will help to keep you organised with day-to-day teaching and administration tasks while making lesson planning enjoyable and the teaching of higher-order thinking a breeze.
Here’s what makes the innovative teachers’ companion so unique.
- Number one selling teachers diary in Australia and New Zealand (50,000 teachers in Australia use this resource every year)
- Since its launch in 2002, more than 600,000 teachers in Australia and New Zealand have used this resource to make higher-order lesson planning easy and enjoyable
- Tailored to all year levels across three separate publications: Early Years, Primary and Secondary
- Written by our authentic and highly respected education consultants, previously teachers, working in schools right now (meet our consultants here)
- Supported online by itc ThinkDrive, itc publication’s dynamic online software program connecting students and teachers to cognitive and cooperative thinking tools
- Aligned to the national curriculum for authenticity and ease-of-use
- Going strong since 2002.
The Secondary Edition of the innovative teachers’ companion saves teachers valuable time by:
- assisting you to be organised – your day, month and year at a glance
- organising your record keeping – extra assessment, class rolls and logs all in one book!
- assisting you to implement the Australian Curriculum
- connecting you digitally to the itc thinkdrive website – www.itcthinkdrive.com.au
- helping you to design and deliver brilliant and inspiring lessons – hundreds of lesson ideas for the classroom covering all subject areas
The 12 key verbs that you’ll use with your students – fully unpacked!
- Our powerful Thinking Skills Framework that helps make higher-order thinking a breeze
- The importance of task verbs – a simple tool to revolutionise the way you teach
- Practical tips for the best design of assessment pieces
- Cognitive and co-operative tools – learn the right thinking tool
- Appropriate language – use sentence starters and connectives…and so much more