Multiplication, Division and Beyond
Maths basic facts is a comprehensive, stimulating and challenging interactive resource for teachers wanting to develop a thorough knowledge of basic number facts in their students.
Maths basic facts has been designed to:
- develop basic facts using a variety of mental strategies which can be reinforced using interactive games
- take the students beyond basic number facts and apply their knowledge to more complex, challenging problems.
Maths basic facts uses a four-step approach:
- introduce the concept of multiplication / division.
- teach the mental strategies to develop the concept
- assess student knowledge and understanding of the concept and the strategies
- use interactive games for practice and development of fluency in the use of the strategies
To avoid any frustration, please make sure you have a working CD drive connected to your computer. While our current collection of programs supports up to Windows 7 (for PC users), and Mac OS X 10.8.5 (for Mac users) and most recent versions, some newer operating systems may not be fully compatible. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.