There are items missing from my order?
- We rely on many different suppliers providing their resources to us. From time to time, some resources aren’t available when your order is being packed.
- If we haven’t been able to supply some items in your order, we’ll deliver them to your delivery address or to your school, free of charge, as soon as they are supplied to us.
- The invoice which you receive with your delivery will highlight the items that weren’t available and will be stamped with a message telling you where they will be delivered (ie delivered to your home or School).
- For annual publications that are brand new and not yet available, we will endeavour to make sure this item has the approx. due date next to it (eg Creelman 2019 Study guide – due approx. March 2019).
I want to know if an item is in stock at one of your Retail stores?
- Unfortunately, we aren’t able to advise on whether or not particular items are in stock in a particular store over the phone.
- We recommend that you place your order online and as soon as it comes in, we’ll have it delivered to you.
- If you happen to be in our store and the textbook you are seeking is out of stock, you can order and pay for it and our team will SMS you when it is ready for you to collect OR post it out to your residence for a small postage charge.
When will I receive notification that my back order is in?
- If you come in-store and a textbook is not available, you are able to pre-pay for it. If the item is in stock with the publisher it will take anywhere up to 2 weeks (depending if it is a local or interstate supplier).
- If the title is out of stock or not yet published (ie annual publications or new editions of books) we will endeavour to give you an approximate ETA of when the book is available before you place your order.
- If you have any queries on the status of your back order, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org