How do I order digital resources such as Codes and Lightbooks/Lightbook Starters?
- Ordering your digital resources is easy. You can purchase them online as part of your booklist order. Please choose carefully, as once purchased, we are no longer able to accept returns for them.
- Some secondary school booklists will have products which will have words such as “Can only be ordered online” and “access to this digital product will be provided at the start of Term 1 by your classroom teacher”. Please refer to your booklist which will detail how you will receive your digital code. PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU CHOOSE THIS PRODUCT CAREFULLY, AS ONCE PURCHASED, WE ARE UNABLE TO REFUND.
What digital product information will I receive once I have successfully placed my child’s booklist order?
- Once you have submitted your order, you will receive an ‘Order Confirmation’ email which is your record of the items you have purchased. If you have correctly ordered your digital products, you will see them listed on your order confirmation.
- Please refer to your booklist which will detail how you will receive your digital code. Depending on your school, you may receive instructions on how to activate your code through Ziggies via an email, or digital access will be set up for you once Term 1 starts. Each school is different, so please refer to your booklist. If you are unsure, please email email@example.com.
What device should I use to download digital resources?
- Always use the device that your child will be using at school this year.
- It may be an iPad, tablet or computer, but if you’re not sure what device to use, it’s best to contact your school to find out which device they prefer you to use.
How do I access my digital code?
- If your school has opted for students to receive their digital codes individually, Ziggies will email instructions on how to activate this code through to the email address provided on your order.
- Each publisher has slightly different steps you need to follow to set up their resources.
- Many of the publishers need you to set up an account on their website in order to access the content.
- When you’re setting up your account you’ll need:
- Username: Always use the student’s school email address (eg. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Password: You will need to create your own password.
- Each publisher will have their own criteria for password strength, but generally it will need to have at least eight (8) characters, contain one capital letter and one symbol or number.
- Keep these details somewhere safe so you can find them if you need them. If you have to set up more than one digital resource (ie on a different website for a different subject) use the same user name and password – it will make it easier to remember!
- **TIP FOR PARENTS: If you’re doing this for your children, make sure you’ve used their school email address (not your email address) and make sure they know what password you’ve created if you’ve created one for them.
What is an access code?
- An Access Code is a unique code that gives you access to the digital resources you’ve bought.
- It is generally a random combination of letters and numbers, such as: T6DA-7K9S-2JCM-3HCF
- When you enter the access code, it indicates to the publisher that you have paid for the digital resources, and they will allow you to access or download them.
Pearson Re-Activation Codes
Re-activation Codes are available for Pearson products. They are not necessarily on booklists but can be ordered through Ziggies. This may be of use to you if you have purchased a secondhand Pearson book and need to re-activate the code inside it. To place this order, please phone 9455 3717.
NOTE: The Re-activation Code will only work if your secondhand book has a code in it. If it doesn’t, that is okay, Ziggies can still help you. Please make sure you inform our customer service team of this when you phone to place your order.