When will my order be delivered?
- If you have chosen the delivery method and have PRE-PAID online for your order BEFORE the cut-off date on your booklist, your order will be delivered to you as soon as we can (should be within 5 business days)
- Orders received after the cut-off date will be processed for delivery, however please be aware delays may be experienced.
- Delivery before the start of school CANNOT BE GUARANTEED for orders placed after 14th January 2019.
- You will receive an email from Australia Post when your order is dispatched with a tracking number, which can be used to track your parcel on auspost.com.au.
How will my order be delivered?
- If you have selected ‘Delivery’ and have entered in a Business name and address, your order will be delivered via Fastway. We recommend using a business address for delivery as all parcels must be signed for. Please ensure that you enter the name of the business and your name.
- If you have selected ‘Delivery’ and have entered in a residential address, your order will be delivered via Australia Post. Once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse, you will be emailed the Australia Post tracking details so you can check the progress of your delivery. The Aus Post web link is https://auspost.com.au/mypost/track/#/search
- If you have selected ‘Pick Up at the School, you will need to collect your order from the location that your school has set. You can check these details on the tear off slip on the front page of your booklist.
- If you have selected ‘Pick up at Ziggies Store’ you will need to collect your order from the date and location specified on the front page of your booklist.
What if no one is home when the order is delivered?
- If no one is at home when Australia Post deliver your order, they will leave you a card providing details on how and when you can collect your order from the site they are holding it at. Please note that if you have requested authority to leave parcel it will be stated in the comments section.
- If you know you are going to be away from home during the delivery period, we suggest that you consider providing an alternative delivery address when you are placing your order, such as your neighbours, grandparents etc (check with them first of course!).
I’ve forgotten the date for my School collection?
- If you handed your paper form into your school, you’ll find the collection details on the tear-off slip of paper you kept from the front cover
- Alternatively, you can contact email@example.com to ascertain the School collection details.
I can’t make it to the School Collection day
- You can ask a friend or a relative to collect your order on your behalf if you aren’t able to make it to the school collection day, and we find that this is a really good way of making sure you get your order when you need it.
When will I receive my digital product after I have paid online for my order?
- Once you have submitted your order, you will receive an ‘Order Confirmation’ email which is your record of the items you have purchased. If you have correctly ordered your digital products, you will see them listed on your order confirmation.
- What happens next depends on how your school has decided to distribute your digital products. Each school is very different, but as a general guide, access cards will be provided in your parcel. You will just need to register the digital product on the publisher website to use,
- Some schools will have digital products that are set up at the start of the School term. A note will be placed under this item on the booklist stating that “Access details will be provided by the School at the start of Term 1”.